Is it bad to throw up after eating too much to make your tummy stop hurting?

is it bad to throw up after eating too much to make your tummy stop hurting What should I do and is it ok to vomit alot all day after meals
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi!
Welcome to healthcaremagic.com.it is not normal to vomit after all meals.It is called Bullimia Nervosa.It can damage your esophagus, pharynx lining as acid mixed food will corrode the linings.Also you will become malnourished .Please see a doctor .Take Care.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
Welcome to healthcaremagic
Its not good to vomit all meal after eating. Please take little stuffs of food at a time and dont go to bed immediately atleat rest for 2hr before bed.
if vomit continue please take antiemetic tablet...
For diagnosis any pathological condition consult your nearest physicians
Thanks
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Dear
excess of everything is bad. Eating much more than appetite hurts your tummy. Usually rest and avoidance of food for some time gives it sufficient time to recover but for early relief you can have carminatives. yes if you have consumed such food that is going to cause more harm in times to come then certainly it is advisable to vomit but never as routine.