Is it bad to have mastrubution daily ?

I'm having daily mastrubution twice a day..will it affect my body..r it bad to have mastrubution daily???
Asked On : Tue, 13 Jul 2010
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic,

stay reassured. Mastrubation does not lead to any weakness. you can mastrubate everyday. but over mastrubation is not good as you stay overoccupied with sexual thoughts and it impairs your normal life

take care

General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Masturbation with in limits neither causes weight loss nor memory loss. It is known as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.It is the self-stimulation of the genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm. It is commonly done by touching, stroking, or massaging the penis or clitoris until an orgasm is achieved.

3 users find this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
over indulgence in mastrubation is harmful as it affects your psyche and also body. But within normal limits it has got no side effect if you are major. Ayurveda considers it to be loss of ojh [ glow of face] some saints regard it as white blood and recommend constraint in brahmcharya.
Actually it has been medically proven to be good for you. People that masturbate most every day or more have much less prostate problems later in life. Keep those pipes cleaned out and in good working order. Enjoy!