Is it advised to use triple action cream to treat insect bites ?

can i use a triple action cream to treat insect bies which are itchy and inflammed i went into a forest area in the early hours of the morning and got bitten by some small and tiny insects which are difficult to see. i have bites all over my forearm and my forehead as i was in short sleeves. the bites are now itchy and inflammed as i cant help scratching. can i use a triple cation cream to treat, if not, please do recommend something. i am 44 years old and my name is mykel
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011