Is it advised to take minoxidil in case of diagnosed prolactinoma ?

Hi. Age:26, gender: female, I have a prolactinoma ,diagnosticated since 2009 but mi problems strarted since I was 16 with galactorrea and loosing hair , after that amenorrea, since I knew what was my problem i started with cabergolina, but a year ago I had changed for bromocriptin cause I didn t have enough money, during all this time I have been loosing more and more hair, now I m using Minoxidil 2% since 15 days, mi question is should i drop it?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011