Is it advisable to travel for long hours after medical termination of pregnancy ?

I am 22 Years old and I undergone Medical termination of pregnency. I had 3 Tabs of MT pills on 09/04/11 and 2 Misoprost on 11/04/11. After that it was bleeding heavily for 2 days and its normal now (like a normal period) and feeling better also. I have my next meeting with the doctor on 22/04/11 for scaning. But unfortunatly I have to go to my native today (15 Hrs Journey by AC Volvo Air Bus). I am thinking to do scaning from some other hospitals in my native on 22nd. Can you please advice me on this? Is there any sort of risk in traviling on these days? Is there any chance of heavy bleeding later as its seems everything normal for now? Please advice?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Radiologist 's  Response
hi teena!
Welcome to is better you get the scan done confirm all is well with the uterus i.e no residual products you can travel peacefully and also knowing that there is nothing to worry about.