Is it advisable to take nordette pills as ECP while on regular lady pills?

Im 3 days curently taking Lady pills as contraceptive and i had unprotected sex with my fiancee on my 2nd day of taking the said pills, i m just worried because the pills is not working yet until ive reached my 7 days of taking it, now, i bought nordette pills as an emergency drug last night and take 4 tablets for 1st dose. my question is , is it okay to take nordette pills as ECP while taking my regular Lady pills? will I stop my lady pills? thanks and hoping to get answer from you soon.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  60 Awaiting Answer