Is it advisable to take OOSure and attempt multiple IUI's in one with resistant ovaries ?

Hi doctor, This is laxmi here n am married since 3 years. i am suffering from PCOS and have undergone laproscopy in 2009. I had tried IUI last year but was not successful. In this March I had undergone HSG & both my tubes are doing fine. My gynac has suggested tat we should start with OOSure tablets which he feels is more effective since in my case the ovaries are resistant & then on can try for few more IUIs. Would like your advice on the same. Also he has asked me to undergo a blodd test (AMPH I suppose) ot check how resistant my ovaries are. Can you please let me know what are the chances of pregnancy for a person like me. That would really help me to understand the way forward
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012