Is it advisable to smoke hookah after root tip extraction?

Hello, I will be having a root tip #4 extraction on monday (10:30am). On Wednesday evening (9:00pm) I am invited out to a hookah lounge and am wondering if it would be ok at that point to smoke hookah. I do not inhale it. I m aware of the dangers of smoking hookah however, I do not smoke often (maybe once a week or once every other week) and only in the summer/fall seasons. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012

There are no clinical trials or study done to say the effects of Hookah post the root tip extraction. As such, there is no contraindication for the same.

You are aware of the dangers of smoking hookah. In my opinion, you should not be smoking it until the wound heals completely. It may take a week to heal.

All the best.