Is it advisable for an IBS patient to take droxyl clav for relieving tooth pain ?

i have undergone through the root canal treatment for last several days the dentist call for the treatment for 3 times but the pain in the teeth is not cure and when i say this to the dentist he is saying u are a mental case and after a long talk he clean the root cannal again and given me some medicine such as droxyl clav 500 mg, beclac forte, and flanzen 10 mg so suggest me what to do as i am ibs patient ( probident diareea) so should i take the medicine or I have to consult other doctor
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012