Is it abnormal to have menstrual bleeding after undergoing dilation and curratage surgey for proliferative endometrium ?

Hi My mom is 50 years old and diagnosed as having proliferative endometrium and undergone Dilation and curratage for the first time Now she is having menstrual bleeding after 4 ? months post surgery What should we do now Hi! My mom is 50 years old and diagnosed as having proliferative endometrium and undergone Dilation and curratage for the first time. Now she is having menstrual bleeding after 4 ½ months post surgery. What should we do now? Is it abnormal to have bleeding after this surgery? Will she need another surgery? Thank you very much.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Mar 2011