Is it a medical condition to be arrogant about one's believes and thoughts?

my sister is always arguing with everybody when she starts on a subject she doesnt let go of it for weeks once something is stuck in her head she will not let go of it. at the present she thinks that everyone is against her and she is right about everything at the moment i was wondering whether this is a medical condition or it is just in her nature she believes that she is right about everything and everybody are her enemies please reply as she is getting worse she has started on a subject since yesterday 11.00pm and the same subject she is going on about all day she just doesnt let go and forget about it.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013