Is it a matter of worry if my child's head hurts resulting in fever and vomiting ?

Hello, my 4 year old, daughter has been running a low fever (100.2) since last night and complained of her head hurting earlier in the day. She then woke up in the middle of the night and vomitted. This is the second time in two months that we are going through this. Fever is still present and she is currently resting in bed. She had this happen a fe years ago on and off all through summer and early fall. Back then the doctors couldn t figure it out and just kept giving her antibiotics . Should my husband and I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 29 May 2011
welcome to health care magic
thanks for the queiry
i suggest you to visit good neurologist or experienced homeopath
coz fever and vomiting is just symptom so we cant diagnose wat exactly the condition is...we need to examine the patient and if require some test,so better dont delay.
good luck