Is it a matter of worry if my 9 year old asks strange questions for her age or just a passing phase ?

My 9 yr old daughter recently started asking me strange questions. She told me she needed to pray because the devil was in her head telling god she hated him. She said she prayed to god and told him she didn t hate him. Then she asked am I ok? I asked her if the voice was hers or someone else s she said she didn t know. There have been a couple questions like this that she asks but basically all similar. She makes straight A s in school. She has lots of friends, could this just be a phase or should I be concerned? She is healthy.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011
she has some psychiatric problem
u must take care her very smartly.find out what is reason behind it.
she need to consult psychiatric if she frequenly bahave like this
explain real thing with love and care
never illl treat her
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi Kelly,
Kids do have such ideas. I think it is a passing phase and should not be taken seriously. She may have had some childish guilt feeling for which she has directly informed God. If, otherwise she is perfectly alright, I think you should leave it alone and tell her that since she has clarified it with God, she need not have any more worries and God will guide her.