Is it a disease if yes how can it be treated?

sir my friend is a gay and he get into relationship with every guy whom he meets. is it a disease if yes how can he be treated?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011
Dear Gay is not disease,it is a state of relation ship.This is a matter of choice and some males have attraction for the same sex rather then for opposite sex.If his development is normal he does not need any treatment.As relations are always bi lateral and without consent no body can have relation with you.Still if you think he needs counseling please speak to a psychiatrist or your family doctor.