Is it a complete sex if the penis has just entered the opening of the vagina but not gone fully inside ?

i have a steady boyfriend but i wanted to try another one. Now the question is did i had sex? The penis entered the opening of my vagina he did not proceed to the point. When he took out his penis it was dry.it was just at the opening of the vagina what i want to know is did we had sex or was it nearly sex is there any wory for of a std. I had been tested after 4weeks of hapening for hiv and syphilis the test came back negative i was again tested after 3 weeks the results came back negative.Now my steady boyfriend wants a baby. I am worried please reply soon please
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011