Is it Polcystic ovary syndrome if the ovaries appear normal and without any cysts in the ultrasound scan ?

I had an ultrasound scan today but they said my ovaries are perfectly normal and have no cysts .. I have been told I have an F-G score of 17.. Is it possible to still have pcos without cysts?.. They did tell me at my first appointment I have classic signs of pcos. I still have normal regular periods ( every 25 days).. But they also said if the scan was to come back clear they would look at my kidneys and pituitary gland as I have high testosterone levels.. But could I still have pcos?
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011