Is it OK to shave pubic area?

Just asking because I m curious. I DON T have anyone who would see me if I were shaved or not, so appearance doesn t matter. I just want to know if it is more comfortable to be shaved totally off? Or when you shave, should you leave some hair on? And when people say they trim, how much do they trim off? One more question, should you use Nair? Please don t recommend waxing or chemicals and stuff. Thanks :D
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
when u shave, leave hair on or take it all of or make a heart it doesnt matter!! same with trimming, just cut it the level u like best. nair suxxxx. soo bad. i used it one my pits. i sat there for seven minutes with my arms up, just enjoying the chemical smell it gives off that resembles sewers, and when i wiped the goo off, the hair seemed to have grown darker as well as thicker, but no shorter. also left me with pain for a while not good!! i would not recommend any chemical hair remover...they are a messy smelly pain!! i personally dont shave down there, i trim. well, i shave in the summer or when i go swimming, but you have to every time you take a shower or else it grows back and makes you itch something horrible! hopeihelped=))