Is it OK to keep laptop on your legs for long ?

im a girl 20 years. i always put my laptop on my legs! is it a big problem! i mean it can cause cancer or sterility?!?
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Different research studies showed that using laptop for long hours on the lap increases the scrotal temperature. This decreases the sperm quality. Also the electromagnetic waves generated by Wi-Fi signals decrease the sperm quality. So far no studies have been reported about the effect of heat or electromagnetic waves generated by laptops in females. But depending on research results it is advised not to use computer on lap for long hours.