Is it OK to give fish antibiotic form of tetracycline for tooth infection ?

my sister has a tooth infection with swelling and fever .... i had the identical issue and was prescribed antibiotic so we know she has an infection and it needs to be treated but shes very poor and also has panic attacks w/ severe anxiety just in general and refuses to go to the doctor or dentist , she is healthy in all other aspects and does not have any allergies to anything including antibiotics of any kind .....would it hurt her to take the fish antibiotic form of tetracycline? and would it help her infection? i ve also researched that people take it 500mg 3 times daily and the fish brand is 250 mg is the dosage for people that i have correct?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Sep 2010