Is it OK to get sudden erection ?

Hi I am a young teenager. While hanging around some mates the other day, I had to go pee. Being in a park a bush was a common choice for us. Before going I got an erection . We were all going reletively near each other but not looking at each other. Why did I get an erection? I was stil able to urinate but it didn t seem as if any other one was faced with this problem. Is there a way to stop this. This happens everytime I try to pee outside.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
It has got nothing to do with the fact that you peed outside it is just a matter of your mind maybe that gives you a reason to be sexually aroused.Dont worry too much about it and take care.