Is it OK to get change in the color of penis ?

hi, i m 30 married 8 months back. since then i ve been having sex 3-4 time weekly. now i find my penis colour has darkened a lot. i had wheitish colour of penis which has turned to dark choklaty colour. i want to know whether it is because of sex practice that the penis colour has changed to dark choklaty colour? plz help me i am scared as i have a fair complexion and such sudden change of colour of penis has streessed me and my wife both. friends say that it is because of sex practice. is it true?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
hi welcome,
you never go for the advise of friends for your good health,
you consult any good doctor and discuss with him he will distinguish it with whether is normal or abnormal or any sort of infection or any problem.
thanking you