Is it OK to get brown discharge and streaks of blood if i missed just one pill ?

hi , i had a period like normal jan. 14 till the 18th 19th and my boyfriend and i had sex jan 30th without a condom , i take birth control but that day and the day after i forgot to take them . so on the 31st of jan. i started my period again and im still on it ,so its been 11 days and my periods never changed at all and i threw up on feb. 2nd . and this isn t like a regular period its brown discharge and streaks of blood or it ll be blood and brown discharge and i keep wearing tampons and pantyliners and it wont stop whats wrong ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011