Is it OK to drink brandy daily ?

sir daily i am drink 180 ml brandy for after 10 clock what happen my health
Asked On : Tue, 10 May 2011

hi prabhu
brandy is very injurious to health.
it has side effect on each and every organ of the body.
start reducing it and give up as early as possible.
if u cant give up,then take help from psychiatric doctor.
in young age u will not find any problem.
when one start other problem follow it.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Liquor in any form either whiskey,beer,gin, or brandy in long term use always causes bad effect on health.It causes damage to the liver leading to fatty liver,cirrhosis of liver and you know how liver is important to the body.Detoxification of toxic substances is done by the liver by such way it protects body and important organs of the body.
It has got effect on libido resulting impotency later on,initially it may have stimulant effect but it is temporary .
People say it has beneficiary
effect on heart,I do not see much truth in it.
yes if you take occasionally it alright but long time use is inviting danger to the health.
O k take care.