Is it OK if i missed a dose of Rcinex for Abdominal TB ?

Hi, I am Jaswinder and i am suffering from Abdominal TB, I am having Rcinex 600 in morning empty stomach from last 5 months and one day i noticed that i didn t get orange urine i am anxious to know whether the drug is absorbed or not ... please advice also whether missing a dose for a day or two will impact the whole course ...
Asked On : Thu, 19 May 2011
dont warry. missing a single dose will not harm you but it is better to take t very regularly.Consult your docter, do check up regularly.Do your urine test.
General & Family Physician Dr. Syed Anwar Nadeem's  Response
Hi Jaswinder
Don't worry by the color of urine it is because of medicine you are taking it is absorbing anyway but you must not miss or abruptly stop medicines it will defiantly impact your therapy