Is it OK for someone having heart on the right side?

hi my son has his heart on the right side and he will die if we didn't make surgery can any one advice or help?
hi my problem is that my cousin's son has his heart on the right side not the left so the artery dosen't reach his lunge and he will dye within a month or two if we didn't make him a surgery but it costs alot . if any one knows a hospital that can help making it with less money or free you will save a soul . hi all thank u mtwaites u answer is very helpful and I didn't ask for money at all i asked for advice only and he is my cousin's son it was a mistake
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009