Is it High or Low Blood Pressure ?

is 114/59 blood pressure is low
Asked On : Fri, 23 Apr 2010
Yes 114/59 is a low pressure called Hypotension. See that your diastolic blood pressure should rise. Try some salt.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
There is diurnal variation in BP,
If there is no complain then nothing to worry,
Take nourishing food and general tonic.
Take plenty of water,
Avoid observing fast and take your meals regularly.
Ok and bye.
Hello Meagon,
Thanks for your query ..114/59 its quit normal ..I hope you know normal is below 120/80. 120/80 used to be considered normal but is now considered pre-hypertensive.. you visit specialist for better suggestion ..
I hope this will help you

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Normal BP 120/80.
Certain individuals will have low baseline i.e. may be 110/60. Iadvice you to check the BP repeatedly so that you will know by yourself.
If you dont have any symptoms of low BP then it is fine.
I advice you to drink lot of water.
wish you good health

Anonymous's Response

Hi, 120/80 is considered as normal. Your Diastolic is quite low. Try cheking it again and if this is how it is then visit your doctor. Bye

yes it is low blood pressure