I know this post was a long time ago but I just came across it and felt the need to comment. Mold can cause VERY serious health problems! It depends on the type of mold but it should be taken very seriosly. I know three girls that were living in a house with mold and 2 out of 3 of them suffered different effects. One girl who had asthma
had her asthma worsen significantly because of it, and as a result began to experience arrhythmia
(irregular heart beat) from it. She was living in the basement were there was the highest concentration of mold. The other girl was having problems with dizziness
and light headedness which sometimes lead to nausea
and the doctor couldn't figure out why. When they discovered the mold and had it taken care of all of their symptoms gradually vanished completely!? Luckily they weren't living there for a long time. I hope you figured out your problems long ago but just wanted to make sure you understood how seriously mold can affect our health! Also they didn't have to pay for the mold removal because the landlord has to since it makes it an unsafe environment to live in!