Is ice tea good for heart?

I hear Ice Tea is good for your heart? Is that true? I hear Ice Tea is good for your heart? Is that true?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
Tea in general. Regardless of the processing method, all tea contains beneficial polyphenols, and it is these polyphenols that give tea its antioxidant properties. In fact, white tea has the highest level of antioxidants, followed by green, red and then black tea. Tea has been attributed to many health benefits, among which it is suggested to reduce the risk of stroke, some cancers and heart disease. The American Dietetic Association state that, “While research is still preliminary, studies show some benefit from consuming tea, both green and black, in the prevention of cancer and heart disease.”