Is hyperaggregation hereditary? ADP and collagen show hyperaggregation. Thromboaspilet prescribed. Any help?

What causes hyper aggregation, Doc? Is that hereditary factor? I am a male, 46 yeras old, office worker, so far having normal blood pressure, as well as all healthy tcholesterol functions. But my latest laboratory check showed that my ADP and Colagen are hyper aggregattion, while the Ephinephrine is normal.
Any suggested diet other than medication can be suggested. Does sport exercise help to improve my blood condition from that hyper aggregation? I was advised by a friend to take thromboaspilet 100mg a day for life. I am worried with the side effect of that long term medication.
Look forward to receiving your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013