Is hydrochleorothiazide good for high blood pressure?

doest it work good to lowering your high blood pressure? the docotor told me to talk hydrochlerothiazide 12.5 mg once aday!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009
Hydrochlorothiazide is a "positive" for helping pull off the extra fluid in the body. Extra fluid is a condition called "edema." I was prescribed 25 mg. and that was "too much." Needless to say, I have been using (l/2 of that) -12.5 mg. per day and I have felt like a "million dollars." I mean, I sincerely feel like a new person. I go to the bathroom often because of it, but it "works." Yes, the medication will reduce the fluid within the body and LOWER your blood pressure. This is a plus for you. What shall we then say to these things? If GOD be for us, who can be against us? - Romans 8:31. The Lord daily loadeth us with BENEFITS, even the God of our salvation. Selah. - Psalm 68:19. Peace, Love and God Bless.