Is high pulse rate and blood pressure dangerous for foetus ?

i suffer with sinus tachycardia , im 36 and 3 months pregnant with my first child. i have a strong family history of heart dissease (my father died of it) last night while standing up i had an episode where my pulse was 220 and bp 159/80, should i contact my midwife also is this dangerous for my unborn child im 3 months pregnant and suffer with sinus tachycardia, i have a strong family link of heart dissease(my father died of it) i had an episode of sinus tachycardia last night with a pulse rate of 220, bp 159/80.. i was standing up when this happend, its my first child and im 36. is it dangerous and should i contact my midwife
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011