Is heavy bleeding a day after consuming clomid and pdo test a matter of worry ?

I am on my first round of 50mg clomid after having no periods for 3 years. I had a scan last thursday which showed a mature follicle of 21mm. I then got a positive digital ovulation test Sunday afternoon. I presumed I ovulated Monday which was day 14. Yesterday night (day 18) I had blood in my cervical mucus and today I am now having heavy bleeding and clotting but no cramping. It is quite a heavy flow. Is this my period?? It seems too early but surely this is too heavy a flow for implantation bleeding. I m really worried!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011