Is having white pubic hair and penis size of 5 inch normal ?

i have white pubic hair and my penis size is 5 inch.should i must be worry? i m married from 2 months .get discharge very easily in 2 minuts.i dn,t have much sexual desire.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
There is nothing to worry on this front. Colour of hair is immaterial and the length is perfectly normal. Enjoy llife and have no worries or inferiority complex. Ayurveda has vajikaran that means making man like a horse. You need some sex tonics. I advice you to have tab. Vysex forte 2 bd with musli pak