Is having sex on the 8th and 9th day of menstrual cycle risky in terms of pregnancy ?

Hi. I m 21. I happened to have my period last week that is on may 3rd and i just popped up my cherry few days ago which is on may 10th n 11th. Is these days (8th n 9th day of menstrual cycle ) are very high risk of pregnancy? Lately i ve been highly nausea and vomiting. Is it okay? Good things, my bf, he s using condom. Bad things, there are times he didn t use it but it did not erect. Few days later, that is on may 14th, i m now taking precaution steps n just took the emergency pills . Still, is it very high possibility of getting pregnant? Before and after taking the emergency pills, in these few days (till present), i checked myself whether the ovulation period is coming. But it s seems to be dry. There were no cervical mucus on my panties. Is it showing that my ovulation period would be very late? Or is it the pills are working in sense of preventing ovulation?
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011