Is having period twice in the same month normal? Taken Postinor, have brown discharge

Hi,my name is Cece and I m 21 yrs of age. I was just wondering if having period twice in the same month normal?? Well I first have my period on the 10th of November and not really had sex but just rubbed our genitals the following week without any ejaculation . Just to be on the safe side I took prostinor a morning after pill on the next day which was the 17th(a week after my period). And yesterday I realized that i was having brownish discharge with my right side of the stomach hurting me and that discharge turned into blood it s a bit heavy.. I am so worried to know what is going on because I saw my normal period just two weeks before. Is this something I should really worry about?? Pls help Thanks a lot
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012
Hello dear
I understand your problem, dear you have spotting may be because of prostiron because it contains progesterone which may causes withdrawl bleeding so may be the reason of your spotting . Dear to be safer side do home pregnancy urine test preferably by first voided sample , or you can go for ultrasound to rule out causes.