Is having long pubic hair normal?

well i am 13 and i have very long pubic hair . is this a problem? i dont usually examin myself down there. its not that long i just think it is. I dont know baybe its me. anyway thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
don't worry, you are going through puberty and it is normal. talk to your mom and ask her to get you a battery powered hair trimmer. Wahl makes a beard/mustache trimmer that is smaller in size and easier to use than the big clunky electric trimmers. and it's okay for you to examine yourself, how else are you going to get to know your own body and be able to take care of yourself. if you don't like all the hair, just keep it trimmed, but be careful until you are used to doing it (that you don't cut yourself). hope this helps you out.