Is having jaundice for a prolonged time,vomitting and insomnia symtoms of stomach cancer ?

My mother is suffering from Jaundish for last three months. She is under tratment of one MD and now her billirubin comes down from 12 to 8. But till now she caould not take food properly as she vomits after taking food & being sick day by day. She is suffering from insomnia also for more than six months. She sleeps maximum 3 hours at night. The doctor suspecting for stomach cancer . We want another openion from other doctors. I reside in Kolkata, India. Please suggest me how to continue the treatment.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011