Is having blood in urine and burning after sex symptom of UTI ?

i have blood in urine and in discharge and my vagina burns after sex, is this a UTI?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011
hi; welcome to HealthcareMagic.blood in urine is alarming sign.UTI is one of the cause.another one is stone,trauma or it may be would be better to consult doctor in person to rule out other causes,through examination and proper timely treatment.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Yes you may have a UTI get a urine routine done & treated if it shows infection .As for burning after sex it could be due to less lubrication so try & increase foreplay or use a lubricating jelly.