Is hair transplantation the solution for heavy hair fall ?

hi sir my chittibabu iam 29yrs old the problem is hair falling continiusly pls tel me how to sucure about the hair tranceplant pls replay me
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Hair transplantation is very effective and safe procedure for permanent hair restoration. See details on
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hair loss has many causes
1) Low heamoglobin - Get a blood test , check your heamoglobin levels.
2) Thyroid problems can cause hair loss - get your thyroid profile - another blood test.
3) If the above tests are normal then local causes like dandruff can cause hair loss - go for a medicated shampoo like - Scalpe or Nizoral.
4) If family history of Baldness is there then may be androgenic alopesia- then can use Minoxidil solution 2 % to be applied twice with cotton at the sites of hair loss.
5)After minoxidil if the results are not good then can add on another drug - Finasteride 1 mg oral daily one.(PROPECIA)
6) If none of them works , then the best option is go for hair transplant which has very good results.It may cost you anywhere between 50000 to 75000.
Hair transplant is now the most trusted option for treatment of hair loss.
here the hair from behind your head are taken and are transplanted to you head on top and in the frontal regions.
To transplant one hair follicle the charge is around Rs 40 in India , so if you plan to transplant thousand hair follicles then it will cost you around 40000, usually the cost depends on the amount of area requiring hair transplant.The cost is ussually cheaper in India with comparitively good results.