Hair loss has many causes
1) Low heamoglobin - Get a blood test
, check your heamoglobin levels.
2) Thyroid problems can cause hair loss - get your thyroid profile - another blood test.
3) If the above tests are normal then local causes like dandruff
can cause hair loss - go for a medicated shampoo like - Scalpe or Nizoral.
4) If family history of Baldness
is there then may be androgenic alopesia- then can use Minoxidil
solution 2 % to be applied twice with cotton at the sites of hair loss.
5)After minoxidil if the results are not good then can add on another drug - Finasteride
1 mg oral daily one.(PROPECIA
6) If none of them works , then the best option is go for hair transplant
which has very good results.It may cost you anywhere between 50000 to 75000.
Hair transplant is now the most trusted option for treatment of hair loss.
here the hair from behind your head are taken and are transplanted to you head on top and in the frontal regions.
To transplant one hair follicle the charge is around Rs 40 in India , so if you plan to transplant thousand hair follicles then it will cost you around 40000, usually the cost depends on the amount of area requiring hair transplant.The cost is ussually cheaper in India with comparitively good results.