Is fucidin H cream good to remove the darkness of skin ?

i have dark underarms, will using fucidin H cream help? If not then what can I use?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Sep 2011
  Anonymous's Response

For more details, visit:

o     Make your skin tone fairer & Pimple Free in just 2 weeks.

o     A Negro can turn into a White by using this crème.

o     Any Skin Type: Oily, Dry, Acne Prone. The brightening effects are as follows:

     Brightens the Skin Tone
     Removes Black Spots completely.
     Removes Tanning Completely.
     Removes Pigmentation, uneven Skin completely.
     Removes Dark Circles Completely.
     Stops Melanin Production Completely.
     Gives you a Glowing, Smooth Fair Skin in 2 weeks.

o     Guaranteed Results else money back Guaranteed.

This is the same crème which all the celebrities have been using it. This product is finally out to reach the middle class crowd of India and make the Indian woman & men more beautiful :)

CONTACT: 9222999367
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Dark underarms could be due to fungal infection probably due to excessive forceful shaving. Apply moisturiser, use gentle shaving machine. Fucidin will not be effective. It would be better to use Clotrimazole powder under medical observation. Consult your Dermatologist in this regard. Avoid sun exposure, sweat accumulation. Change clothes daily. Take bath regularly. Drink plenty of water.