Is frequent masturbation the cause of soreness inside the penis

Hi I m a 24 year old male. My girlfriend And I have had a long distance relationship the past few months and we would do a a lot of Sexting. I feel like I ve masturbated more often then I used to. Recently my penis has become sore on the inside, mainly when first reaching erection and then it subsides as I become fully aroused but it is a little sore if I squeeze on the sides to hard. It s definitely an internal penis pain and it feels like its just on the siides. It s not a terrible pain but alarming because I ve never had penis pain before. In hoping it could just be from over use and I should just take it easy? All the other info says Peyronies disease but I feel like I m to young for that plus theirs no hard lumps or bands or a huge bend or anything. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012