Is forgetfulness a symptom of memory disorder?

sir i have a problem to remember things.when i go to market ,i puschase things.bu t some times i forgot to pickup at home.when i go to some where and anybody ask me to purchase things i forgot that things.i only do my work and i forgot the things.which somebody asks me.i wants to know that is this a symptoms of memory disorders
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Hi Harmeet,

The problem you are facing is quite normal. It happens with anybody who is forced to do things or do the work of others. It is also normal to forget the things we need to buy while shopping.

Do not panic. Make a list of things before you go purchasing the next time.

Try and keep your brain active by certain exercises like playing Sudoku.

As you show more concentration in your activities, you will do them better.

Eat a healthy diet.

Wish you good health.