Is follihair helpful in hair loss?

Dear sir, my name kiran, my age 26 yrs i have hair fall i am using follihair does it works
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
thanks for choosing health care magic,first of all before starting treatment you should look for the cause.It could be due to some vitamin deficiency,dandruff,stress etc.So first consult your family doctor and then jump on to any treatment.You should take healthy diet having more of fruits and vegetables.Avoid too much of stress and sleep well.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear kiran
i recommend you using some herbal ayurvedic preparation for your problem. dont use any chemical shampoo and dont change irrgularly. wash the hair wish clean water neither too hot. there are some oral drugs , including hair oil, herbal shammpoo
contact your nearest ayurvedic physicians for solution or writeme