Is floral advised to diagnose frequent and uncontrollable urination ?

Hi.I am Male,Have to go for urination several times and cant control.. Hi, I have been diagnosed by several urologist but did not get the perfect answer,is floral 10 mg is right medicine for me which has been prescribed by urologist.i have to urine around 12 to 15 times a day with bad smell during bladder can not empting urine fully some residue of around 100 to 150 ml left.i am suffering from this from last 1 month,plz help me out of it.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Jan 2011