Is fertomid 50 helpful to conceive ?

hi Dr i am 28 yrs old and weigh 49kg,i have been tryng to conceive for 4 months now & my gynae has recommended fertomid 50. he says i must take 2 tablets for 5 days after my periods. what is confusing me is the pamphlet inside recommend 1 tablet for five days if i am a 1st time user. how much dose must i take?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jul 2011
The dosage can be best decided by your gynaecologist who has examined you. Taking two tablets is needed in resistant cases who do not respond on single tablet.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal