Is excessive masturbation, curved penis a threat to married life?

Hello Dr, I have few questions regarding Masturbating and Penis . Ill be grateful to see your reply. My Age : 26 yrs old My height 5 6 My Weight 65 kgs My first question is about Masturbating, Since im single I have started to masturbate alot these days. Before i used to masturbate 3-4 times in a month. But since 3 months ive been masturbating 3 times in a Week and some times 6-7 in a month. Is this a Problem ? will this effect my marriage life later ? and i workout alot ( cardio and weight lifting) does Masturbate effect the health ? My second Question : My penis shape is downward curve when erected and not like the P**n movies models ( Straight upward curve) Is this a problem ? Thank You Very much !
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013