Is endometriosis detectable in ultrasound. Pelvic ultrasound done. History of abortions

My pelvic tvs usg has following result: Uterus:Normal in size anteverted and antiflexed with homogenous myometrical echogenicity. Endometrial echo is midline in location and measures 9 mm. Overies: Overies normal in size and echotexture. Both ovaries are approachable. Few follicles seen. right overy 31x23mm, left 32x24mm. what is the meaninf os this? it was done on 7-th day of period. I am 39, having 4 missed abortion. Via ultrasound (TVS) is endometriosis ,(myom, fibroied) detectable ?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012