Is elevated eye ball pressure totally curable with physiotherapy ?

I had to travel 2 times for 24 hrs in a span of 4 days under A/c train. I didnt notice that left face had paralysed with my eyes not closing and right eye blinking. The physician diagonised as Bells Palsy and suggested me to see a eye specialist since i had eye ball pressure measuring between 21 and 22 and the eye specialist referred me to a neurologist telling my eye problem was normal. My neuro surgeon suggested i dont have to take steroids and only physiotherapy should cure me and bring back normalcy. Is it 100 percent curable. I am worried
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012