Is ecosprin 75 a substitute for clopitab A 150 ?

Sir I am Pulakesh Goswami Some DR Has Advised My DAD to take Clopilate A 150 But That Perticular Medecine is Not Available Here Now We Have Clopilet A 75 And Ecosprine 75 Please Suggest ME what should I do now Sir I am Pulakesh Goswami, Some DR. Has Advised My DAD to take Clopilate A 150 , But That Perticular Medecine is Not Available Here Now, We Have Clopilet A 75 And Ecosprine 75 .. Please Suggest ME what should I do now..?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011
welcome toHealthcareMagic
please see the composition of clopilate a150 and see whether 2 tabs of clopilate a75 will solve the problem