Is eating raw rice a disease? Is it genetic?

hi, iam 27 yrs old female, iam married and i have a kid, my problem is iam eating raw rice(rice without cooking). i do have a tendency of eating rice from my childhood,now it has been more increased.i tried several times of stop eating it.but i couldn it a disease.why iam getting the tendency of eating raw rice?is there any harm of eating raw rice?what kind of health problem do i get because of this habit?even my 3 yr daughter wants to eat raw rice when see saw rice,is it a hereditary habit?is it because of this habit iam looking pale nowadays?The tendency of eating rice is more after meal . kindly suggest me to get rid of this habit,which doctor i have to consult? pls do help
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Eating raw rice is a habit not seems to be hereditary.
If consumed in small quantity it does not give you any complication but when taken in large quantity it may disturb your intestinal flora or peristalsis.
so control your self for not to consume it.
Take more iron or vitamins in your diet.Take intra venous iron preparation.
Do meditation or yoga.